Sometimes, a hotel stay just doesn’t quite cut it. If you want a personal, luxurious service when spending time on the Thai island of Phuket this season, do it in style! A condominium in Phuket will feature home comforts, plus that extra dollop of indulgence that you’ve been craving. Before you book condos in Phuket, plan an itinerary and be sure to fit the following attractions into your schedule:
1. Phuket Fantasea - This Thai culture theme park covers 140 acres and is a must-visit if you like theatrical performances with Las Vegas-style influences! Check the website for more information about upcoming shows at this Phuket attraction.
2. Laem Phromthep Viewpoint - You’ll discover Phuket’s natural beauty when you leave our condos in Phuket to sit atop this viewpoint with panoramic ocean views. If you don’t want your selfie to be bombarded by other tourists, avoid visiting the viewpoint at sunset, which is when bus loads of tourists head up to Laem Phromthep.
3. The Big Buddha of Phuket - Immerse yourself in the Buddhist religion when planning a trip to Phuket, where you’ll be able to admire 360-degree views from one of the highest points on the island. Crafted with Burmese white marble, The Big Buddha is undoubtedly one of the most popular Phuket attractions.
4. Muay Thai Boxing - No trip to Phuket, or anywhere else in Thailand for that matter, would be complete without watching a Muay Thai boxing fight. Hot, sweaty and very intense, this traditional form of Thai fighting is the national sport of Thailand and involves the use of elbows, knees and fists.
5. The Night Market in Phuket Town - Do you find it hard to resist a bargain? If so, you will be in your element at Phuket Town’s famous Night Market. Get a tuk tuk and mingle with the locals, whilst feasting on pad Thai chicken dishes and browsing handmade trinkets. Expect to see street entertainers at the market, too.
All of these Phuket attractions are accessible from our condos in Thailand. Call us at Coldwell Banker® Sea Property
on +66 (0) 81 89 161 43 to check availability or email firstname.lastname@example.org