How big is your appetite? If you have a fair appetite and want to sample something different when you stay at a condo on Surin, you should think about making a reservation at one of the many Thai eateries that Phuket is home to. Thai food is probably some of the freshest food you can get in the world. Often prepared with locally-grown or sourced ingredients, it is full of flavour, colour, texture and most importantly, goodness! Whether you want to fill up on Tom Yam Goong, Kuay Tiew Soup or Pad Thai, the following Thai eateries in Surin have a menu that will not disappoint the taste buds:
- Pla Beach & Restaurant – Free Internet access is available to anyone who dines at this beachfront restaurant, where
- you will find a private swimming pool and sun loungers. Sit inside or outside to tuck into authentic Thai cuisine. Austrian
- dishes are also featured on the menu. Call +66 (0)76 325572 to book a table.
- Salt on Surin – It’s not just salt that is used to add gusto to each dish at this restaurant in Surin, because Salt on Surin
- boasts one of the most diverse menus of Thai and Western treats. It is a true sundown spot and is surrounded by palm
- trees. Up to 40 people can fit inside and the restaurant also hosts weddings! When something isn’t showing on the TV,
- a musician or DJ plays live music. Telephone 083 102 5916 to make a reservation.
- Weaves Restaurant – Easily recognisable from its facade, which resembles a temple, the Weaves Restaurant is situated
- next to the TwinPalms resort. The food served here is a blend between Thai and Western. The atmosphere is very chic
- and the interior design is highly sophisticated. Call +66 (0)76 270909 to reserve a table for a group.
If you rent a condo in Surin or buy one of our Kalim villas, you could be based a stone’s throw from numerous
Thai eateries. Call+66 (0) 81 89 161 43 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.